Roqsolid

Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
My amp covers arrived today. They fit perfectly :D
"Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Cool, mine'sbeing delivered tomorrow. I chased them up today as I'd expected it sooner, but they had quite a successful sale the other week!
  • I've had two covers from them, both excellent. One was from their list and one was to my own measurements.  If I need any more I'd use them again.
  • CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
    I ordered on 30 May and still not received the cover yet. Any one else still waiting?  I have emailed to find out where it is.
    CHrisP86 said:
    I ordered on 30 May and still not received the cover yet. Any one else still waiting?  I have emailed to find out where it is.

Mine was ordered on the 16th May and I got it last week. The sale ended on the 31st so you were right near then end of the glut of orders they got. They're usually good at responding to e-mails or the live help.
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    I think they had a sale induced backlog to wade through. I ordered one on 5th June and it's going to be dispatched later this week according to Bryn, who's a jolly helpful chap.
  • andyozandyoz Frets: 718
    edited June 2016
    Yes, not unusual to wait 2-3 weeks when they have a sale on.

I've ordered a few covers from them and the best ones have 'generally' been the ones I've measured myself (measurements triple checked!). They fit a bit tighter and I like that.

Pay the extra few Pound for the foam lining to.
  • CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
    Thanks guys. Sure it will be fine.
  • BeexterBeexter Frets: 610
    Just had an email saying my covers have been dispatched - they were ordered on 30th May so looks like they're clearing the backlog. I think Roqsolid have a pretty good reputation so I wouldn't be too concerned - I think their recent sale just caused a bit of a bottleneck.
  • OssyrocksOssyrocks Frets: 1673
    I got one about two weeks ago for a Fender '63 Reissue Reverb Unit.

Standard measurements, directly off the site. It didn't fit at all, too tall and too deep.

It took me a while to convince them that it was wrong, which I wasn't very happy with. But I returned it as instructed and they refunded the postage. They turned it around pretty quickly and the second one fits. 

I will use them again.
    edited June 2016
    Ossyrocks said:

Standard measurements, directly off the site. It didn't fit at all, too tall and too deep.

It's always worth asking them for details of the measurements if you're ordering from their product list so you can check it against your actual item before you order.

Every order someone places becomes a item on their site available for others to order, so you could be trusting measurements someone else has submitted.
  • JonnyfJonnyf Frets: 26
    I had a custom made cover from Roqsolid, made for my Zilla 2x12 Fatboy cab. I was very happy with the fit and quality and would recommend them to anyone. Also, the Zilla cab was very good too. My experience with both companies from a customer service perspective was very good and very informative.
  • RiftAmpsRiftAmps Frets: 3175
    tFB Trader
    I use Roqsolid to supply my amp covers. Everything that I order is a snug fit and extremely well made. 2-3 weeks for a custom cover is a brilliant lead time in my opinion
    *I no longer offer replacement speaker baffles*
    Rift Amplification
    Handwired Guitar Amplifiers
    Brackley, Northamptonshire
    www.riftamps.co.uk