SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn - Epiphone Masterbilt DR500MCE - Brand New - Unwanted Present

LKV_JazzmasterLKV_Jazzmaster Frets: 163
edited August 2016 in Acoustics £
Beautiful Epiphone DR500MCE in natural (which is kind of orangey) 

All solid wood electro acoustic with twin outputs from the 2 on board pick ups which be be blended or run independently. 

I received this as a gift from my Dad yesterday and didn't have the heart to tell him i'd bought the exact same guitar 6 weeks ago! (Great minds think alike and all that) As such this is brand new, completely unplayed, I only opened it to check it was in the box and to take the photos. It will come with all the Epiphone box candy and tags, etc. 

These retail at £469, I'm asking for £400. 

This is what Epiphone say about these guitars... 

The Epiphone Masterbilt collection combines traditional construction methods and historic features with premium all solid tone woods to bring a new "vintage" instrument with deep lows, shimmering highs and a balanced mid-range. While many other guitars in this price class use pressed backs, spliced neck joints and even artificial wood backs and sides, can be assured that every Masterbilt holds true to it's all solid wood promise. The Masterbilt Story: First released in June 1931, the original Epiphone Masterbilts made a big impression on musicians from all styles of music and the new Masterbilts have done the same. The original Epiphone Masterbilt catalog made the promise: "The possessor of an Epiphone instrument has the assurance that every possible precaution has been taken to build instruments for lifetime performance and pleasure.

Would consider a trade for a low end Gibson.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom