SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Diezel Herbert head and 4x12 cab

What's Hot
SerratusSerratus Frets: 121
edited June 2016 in Amps £

Diezel Herbert mk1 180w 3-channel valve amp. I'm the original owner so I know it's been looked after for it's whole life. It's been gigged but only in local pubs and clubs. Professionally re-covered by Zilla cabs in blue snakeskin tolex. Currently has 4 EL34 and 2 6L6 power valves. No issues, no tears in the vinyl, etc, just a few marks in the chrome ends to the top handle. Look online for all the features and sounds, this is a killer amp, will do anything from tight clean sounds through bluesy overdrive and Van Halen type brown sound, to full on screaming metal! Comes with a tough soft cover. Also included is a Hughes and Kettner Triamp 4x12 speaker cab, loaded with two Celestion Vintage 30's and two Celestion G12K100's in an X formation. In good overall condition, again it comes with a vinyl cover.
New cost for these two was around three grand; a real professional quality setup. I'm only selling because I've downsized my setup, never thought I'd sell this amp.
Collection from North Devon only as these are big heavy items!

I'd like to get £1500 for it, message me an offer, might be interested in a trade plus cash too.

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m622/Serratus1/IMAG2800_zpsem7zk4dp.jpg

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SerratusSerratus Frets: 121
    Bump, make me an offer :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    TTT
    Price drop to £1300 :)
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump, £1200 for the two or £1000 for the Herbert on its own. I could also probably send the Herbert in the UK, shipping would be about £40. Or I might be interested in a trade if you're fairly close and we could meet up, mainly interested in a nice guitar :)
  • Man that's a mad low price for this amp, if i diddnt already have one id be biting your arm off.  Come on guys this thing is a monster and capable of far more than its pigeon holed into, sounds great at lower volumes too.
  • trade for a driftwood mini plus some cash? its 22 watts and a killer amp. Don't need it as I have the bigger brother. 
    trade for a driftwood mini plus some cash? its 22 watts and a killer amp. Don't need it as I have the bigger brother. 

Thanks for the offer but I'm not looking for another amp - I have a Kemper now that I use for everything!
    Halikus said:
    Man that's a mad low price for this amp, if i diddnt already have one id be biting your arm off.  Come on guys this thing is a monster and capable of far more than its pigeon holed into, sounds great at lower volumes too.

Thanks mate - it is awesome! I really thought that I would keep it forever; it's only problems with my back that have made me go for a Kemper because it's so much lighter!!
  • Serratus said:
    Halikus said:
    Man that's a mad low price for this amp, if i diddnt already have one id be biting your arm off.  Come on guys this thing is a monster and capable of far more than its pigeon holed into, sounds great at lower volumes too.

Thanks mate - it is awesome! I really thought that I would keep it forever; it's only problems with my back that have made me go for a Kemper because it's so much lighter!!
    Ye man I'll attest to that, I was utterly shocked the first time I picked mine up, I have literally had 4x12s that weigh less ;)

I'll do the Herbert for £900 if it's cash on collection and the buyer can come and get it soon :) Could do with some cash lol

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513

:scream: That's daylight robbery! :scream:

I'm reporting your post as a honeytrap! ;)