SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Price Drop FS Fender American Standard Telecaster RW Natural w/mods

HisnamesjamesHisnamesjames Frets: 9
edited July 2016 in Guitars £
Selling my American Standard Tele as its not receiving anywhere near enough love or use. I'm asking for £700 or very near offers as this is in very, very good condition. One minor mark on belly carve, no buckle rash or dings.

I've owned this since new, approx mid 2014. It is serial number 12, but I believe it is a 13 production spec. It's a 3 piece body with very tight grain, and leads to an excellent amount of sustain.

The pickups are Custom Shop Twisted Tele and Nocaster, and I have added a Fender 4 Way switch to allow for series wiring (position 1 is B&N in series, 2-4 are standard tele 1-3). It also has an Electrosocket Jack plate added, allowing for easy work on the jack itself should it ever be needed.

Included is the original hard case, what is considered the deluxe case now. TSA locks and latches, ABS flight case grade, and includes ALL original case candy including lead, strap and hang tags (lead not pictured, mistake on my part)

Please follow this link to view photos. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3PiYf_WLJYeeUU2QXJJUlhGMk0

[admin edit]
Bumps removed.  Please read the rules.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments