SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: PRS SINGLECUT STRIPPED 58 (SOLD) and GIBSON FIREBIRD £850

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6189
    tFB Trader
    Pauls Guitar has sold. Singlecut still for sale, open to offers. 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    bump and price drop....
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    tFB Trader
    Bump
    edited February 2017 tFB Trader
    Price drop £1399 for the Singlecut PRS. Mint condition, 57/08 goodness.
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    edited February 2017
    I'm a newbie to playing and GAS but my, your Stripped is gorg. So I have a new CE24, yours is going to be very different in sound and play isn't it?
    tFB Trader
    pmbomb said:
    I'm a newbie to playing and GAS but my, your Stripped is gorg. So I have a new CE24, yours is going to be very different in sound and play isn't it?
    Yeah, the stripped 58 is more akin to a Les Paul type tone, it sounds markedly different to a CE24 (fixed neck vs bolt on etc)
    Sure, thanks. Luckily I live in Surrey or I would be around sharpish for a try of it. I shall now get back to work and stop wasting your time!
    tFB Trader
    pmbomb said:
    Sure, thanks. Luckily I live in Surrey or I would be around sharpish for a try of it. I shall now get back to work and stop wasting your time!
    no worries
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14291
    tFB Trader
    I'd be amazed if you don't sell it at the Brum show at that price - assuming not sold before hand
  • JtaylorJtaylor Frets: 182
    pm'd
    tFB Trader
    I'd be amazed if you don't sell it at the Brum show at that price - assuming not sold before hand
    Yeah, i think thats probably going to happen...... So if anyone is interested in either guitar I would be happy to bring them to the Guitar show to save you collecting them.
    tFB Trader
    oh yeah and bump for added Firebird
    edited February 2017
    oh man it's still not sold. please, sell it and get it out of my sight. dear buyer of the Stripped, may I have dibs if you ever resell?
    tFB Trader
    pmbomb said:
    oh man it's still not sold. please, sell it and get it out of my sight. dear buyer of the Stripped, may I have dibs if you ever resell?
    Treat yourself to an actual bonafide bargain?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Adrian it's not so easy for me to get to you - have PM'd.
    tFB Trader
    pmbomb said:
    Adrian it's not so easy for me to get to you - have PM'd.
    Replied
    tFB Trader
    PRS SINGLECUT SOLD, Bump for the firebird