SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass CIJ For Sale £600 or Trade for a Jaguar Bass

JamesPergandeJamesPergande Frets: 1
edited July 2016 in Guitars £
My Lovely Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass is for Sale 

Crafted in Japan Selling to put the money towards a brand new Fender Jaguar. 

The bass is in really good condition in general, I have shown the only small dinks to it in the photos. 

There is one pin head dink on the front of the body shown in photos and a little rubbing under the bridge and on the back that are surface marks but haven't removed paint. The bass has upgraded MEC Jazz Bass Pickups which give this bass a really great sound, You can check them out online German Distributors but Pickups that are usually used on Warwick basses.  

The aerodyne is a lovely lightweight slim necked version of the jazz bass and is really nice light , easy and quick to play. Ive loved and cared for this bass and cleaned it as and when it goes in and out of the case. The serial number is shown for dating purposes and I have dated it between 2002 - 2004. I personally bought the bass new in 2004 but could have been made a year prior to that etc. Welcome to come and try at my house in Cambridgeshire, could potentially deliver myself at a small cost and also happy to courier the bass, let me know your whereabouts and ill get a quote on price for courier service. 

The Bass comes with a hard case which i do not have a picture of right now but will post one up soon, generic Fender Jazz hard case with fur lining inside, Perfect fit for the bass comes with key and is lockable. Has a leathery crocodile skin effect to it but not in a ghastly way. Please contact me for more details or PM contact details and I'll send you pics. http://s1228.photobucket.com/user/James_pergande/profile/
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments