SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Pioneer SPH-DA120 Car Stereo with Apple CarPlay

MartinBlytheMartinBlythe Frets: 19
edited June 2016 in Misc £

Pioneer SPH-DA120 Car Stereo with Apple CarPlay

£250 £230 posted

• Suitable for Apple iPhone 5,5s,5c,6 & 6+ (Lightning to USB cable required)
  • The menu flips for left/right hand drivers
  • Suitable for Android (CA-ANW-20 cable required)
  • Voice recognition for Android
  • Fast and responsive control with the advanced touch panel LCD 6.2-inch screen
  • Siri Eyes Free feature providing access to many iPhone functions such as listening to and composing text messages, maps, calendar information and reminders
  • Bluetooth easily allows for hands-free phone calls, contact synchronisation, music streaming and wireless control of compatible devices
  • Use MirrorLink to connect to an even wider range of devices such as Nokia Symbian Phones and selected Samsung Galaxy phones
  • Compatible for reversing cameras suitable for parking

Selling as I am changing my car and will have a built in unit. Fantastic condition and fully functioning. 
Supplied with wiring loom for Audi and Ford (purchased separate). It does come boxed with all the documents, 
cables and manuals but it is tatty from storage. All other cables not shown in photos are currently being used as it's still installed in my car. 
Any questions please give me a shout.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments