SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson ES 339 Custom Shop 2011 (SOLD on eBay)

flumpetflumpet Frets: 93
edited July 2016 in Guitars £

Here is my lovely Gibson ES 339 Custom Shop. It's from 2011 and has the slimmer 60's style neck.

In terms of condition I'd say 9 out of 10, never gigged, home use only.

No issues, perfect pro setup, no fretware, setup with 10's.

All stock, but has benefitted from some work carried out by the talented luthier Mr Jeff Beer. Jeff has improved on Gibsons factory "quality control" on the frets. They have had a spot level and tidy up, resulting in consistent, flawless playability right across the neck. 

If you look closely at the pics you will see that the neck binding has those little hairline cracks where the frets meet the binding, it's something that happens, not a problem and can't be felt.

The rosewood fretboard is particularly nice on this one. It's a nice dark chocolate colour which is very consistent with a tight grain.

Comes in original Memphis hard case including COA booklet.

Price £1150   PPG or normal Paypal if you are happy to pay the fees.

Can be collected from the Carmarthen are of south Wales or I'm happy to post within the UK for £25, I have a sturdy guitar box ready.

I'm not looking for trades on this one, I've already got my eye on something else:)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments