SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Jackson Adrian Smith USA 2015 Snow White, SOLD

flumpetflumpet Frets: 93
edited July 2016 in Guitars £
Here is my stunning Jackson Adrian Smith USA guitar in snow white with ebony fretboard.

I bought this guitar new from guitarguitar last year. I had wanted one for ages, they are very rare to find on the used market so in the end I bought new. 
I have thoroughly enjoyed owning this guitar, but the recent acquisition of a Suhr modern means the Jackson isn't being played as much.

This should not be confused with the value SDX range. This is the full USA signature model. 
I have owned an SDX in the past and while great guitars for the money, this is on a completely different level.

I currently have a dimarzio crunch lab in the bridge, but I will reinstall the original pup.

Condition wise, It's as close as you can get to mint condition. Never gigged, home use only.
Oh and yes the ebony fretboard really is as dark, smooth and awesome as it looks:)

Setup perfectly, no issues, no fretware. 9-46 strings. 

Includes original Jackson hard case with contents.

New price £1000 PPG or normal Paypal if the buyer covers costs.

Now inviting trade offers also.

Can be collected from the Carmarthen area of south Wales or I'm happy to send, I have a sturdy guitar box ready.

Any questions, please ask for a fast response.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28347
    I'm afraid that I don't buy guitars any more, but that looks like a fantastic superstrat. Very nice indeed.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • flumpetflumpet Frets: 93
    It is a great superstrat. It's a common design but executed very well, very stylish and very fun to play. I've actually got two guitars up for sale (this and a 339) the first one to sell will be enough to fund my next purchase. So who knows I may still be able to hang on to this one after all;)
    Bump
    Sunny Sunday bump
    Withdrawn for now: My Gibson 339 has now sold on ebay, so I no longer need to sell the Jackson, see above comment.
    If anyone comes accross this thread in the coming months and is interested, feel free to contact me in case I'm still tempted to sell;)
    I keep changing my mind with this one:(
    Back up for sale. 
    New price, I wont be going lower. I will now consider trades though, try me.
  • @mike_l to complete the collection?!
  • I'll take it! PM sent! 
    Sold! Thanks to everyone for the interest.