SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Anything interesting for £250?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7220
    My son has a fender Modern player jag with their take on P90s in it . It's a nice guitar in a dark chocolate burst but he plays bass and drums really now. Not sure what he is after but I think nearer £200 than £250
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4730
    My son has a fender Modern player jag with their take on P90s in it . It's a nice guitar in a dark chocolate burst but he plays bass and drums really now. Not sure what he is after but I think nearer £200 than £250
    I've got one of these - great piece of kit.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7220
    Cheers RLW, I've tried telling him that but you know what teenagers are like . I know I'll end up buying another one for him in a year when he's bored of the bass
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28650
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4674
    You still got that @sporky, Pink and Sparkling 
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28650
    I have indeed. I still like it but it gets less use than I'd anticipated (and I don't think I was unreasonable in my anticipations) so might as well go to a good home. I am trying to generate space.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."