SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD £70 delivered Olympus E-520 + 14-42 + 40-150 + 2 batts, CF card, charger etc.

strumjoughlampsstrumjoughlamps Frets: 3288
edited July 2016 in Misc £
bargainus set up great for getting the young un into it or as a throwabout in the car..

less than 1400 actuation, camera hardly been used, 2 lenses, everything tip top functioning order and all nice and clean..

the niggles(well there had to be at this price)...

screen has a crack that does not affect the LCD at all which is why I was not fussed about sorting it, what I did do is apply a GGS protector.. the catch on the mem card door broke so the mem card does not stay shut(and it needs to on this model to function).. what I decided to do is put a super small drop of super glue on the corner and glue it shut, this is easily re opened if needed but I just use the supplied usb lead to transfer images accross.. if you want to swap cards etc.. you can just use blu tack or insulation tape to keep door shut but I think my way worked well.

apart from that everything is tip top superb condition and order, a great camera.

BT for payment please

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments