Loads of Keeley pedals

What's Hot
jonnygreentreesjonnygreentrees Frets: 671
Not really payed much attention to Keeley pedals over the years but have been aware of some stuff they've put out. Just looking at their website and they do bloody loads of pedals! Have they always done loads or have they had a recent explosion in products?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    Recent expansion, some of them look tasty as, though!
  • Yeah! Any idea what's behind the expansion?
  • JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    No idea, presumably to distance himself from the "mod guy" and join the "higher end mass production" group with the likes of Catalinbread, Wampler etc. Really, I suppose it's the Wampler/JHS model of business - assuming his new line is mass produced, which judging by the scale it'd have to be, I spose! Good luck to him, his mods were sweet and some of his own creations I really liked (Fuzz Head, the big phaser, the Time Machine boost).
  • Ro_SRo_S Frets: 929
    Yeah, Keeley seems to have brought out loads of pedals lately.  I noticed that, too, earlier in the year.   I thought he only did a few pedals; the rest being mods. 
    over 20 effects pedals FOR SALE, click here to see my classifieds thread.   My trading feedback

Effects for Me & my Monkey    
    YouTube channel     Facebook         Fretboard's "resident pedal supremo" - mgaw

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16152
    I was very disappointed in some of them especially the Memphis Sun
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11916
    I think he is bringing out too many too fast, you are literally don't know where to start. For example he makes 3 or 4 different kind of compressors!
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30947

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• alalalkasaralalalkasar Frets: 364
    It's all something to do with the spin fz 1, what that is or what it's for I don't have a clue.
  • It's all something to do with the spin fz 1, what that is or what it's for I don't have a clue.
    It's just an off the shelf multi fx chip, comes with some inbuilt fx and you can programme others into it
  • NotNowJohnNotNowJohn Frets: 187
    I like the look of the Tone Workstation and the Super Mod Workstation. 
    Anyone tried them?
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16152
    No but I found the Monterey very disappointing
  • MrMusicMrMusic Frets: 44
    edited July 2016
    Just picked up the delay workstation and i've been very impressed. Loads of great delay and reverb sounds all in one small pedal and it has expression pedal for reverb and onboard and external tap tempo. Highly recommended
  • BeexterBeexter Frets: 616
    edited July 2016
    I've got the Aurora Reverb.......beautiful sounding and capable of some stunning ethereal tones but I slightly prefer my Talisman (because of the built in boost) so the Aurora is for sale in the classifieds if anyone fancies it....