SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Palm Bay Tidalwave 3 in purple - further price drop to £500. SOLD..

What's Hot
KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1540
edited September 2017 in Guitars £
Greeings,
Up for sale here is my Palm Bay Tidalwave 3 in a sortoff purple burst quilted maple top over a mahogany body and maple neck with ebony fingerboard. Between the end of the neck and the Floyd Rose (Gotoh), it does give off a whiff of pointy-headstock-guitar - but I can assure you it is much more versatile than that. The neck feels like it has a fairly flat radius and is quite thin.
I have had it for several years, and it just doesnt get played enough by myself. Condition wise it is near pristine, with only a tiny (and I do mean tiny) ding on the rear of the bridge pocket.
The hardware is chrome and the pickups are DiMarzios, the type I couldnt honestly say but I could probably find out if anyone would like to know.
The other reason I am selliing is that I am trying to fund a new amplifier purchase (MJW, 633 type of thing) and they dont come cheap. However, if you have a 1x12 combo to trade (or lightweight head plus 1x12 cab), I have open ears.

I am asking for £500, and hopefully I can work out how to post pictures here (new tto the forum you see).

Any questions, please ask away, Oh, I am based up in Scotland near Stirling.

Adam

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DodgeDodge Frets: 1443
    Not my kinda guitar but that colour is delicious.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Great guitars these, is this one handmade in UK or later factory one?
  • KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1540
    This one is a UK made beastie from around '95.
    Yeah, the colour is nice :) Its a shame the styling puts people off though as its a lot more versatile than it looks.
    Cheers,
    Adam
  • BensonBenson Frets: 242
    Lovely!
    Thanks - I don't suppose it's lovely enough for you to consider taking it off my hands? :) Cheers, Adam
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bumpity bump.

Would happily add some cash to this guitar for a nice amp.
    Cheers,
    Adam
  • That is an absolute stunner. Love it :)
    Thanks :) I dont suppose you would be interested in a trade or otherwise taking it off my hands? It's a shame to have that lovely purple quiltyness hidden away in a case. I have a couple of sets of strings to throw in too.... Anyone? :)
    Cheers,
    Adam

Time for a bump and a price drop. I shall now be mostly asking for £600 for this beautiful lump of mahogany, maple and ebony. Tis a bargain to be sure. I am not interested in any guitar trades, sorry, but may consider amps (not Marshall - Ive got one of those) in the boutiquey area.

Cheers,

Adam

• DodgeDodge Frets: 1443
    Would you ship it?  I know someone who likes these who may be interested but he's in Cornwall.
    Hi, i am quite happy to ship it, so long as the buyer foots the bill (including insurance if they wish it). I would hand deliver for the price of fuel and an overnight stay though..... A bit of a drive from Stirling mind you.
    Cheer,
    Adam
    Monday bump. This really is a cracking, versatile guitar, and my last price drop. I want to sell it, but not give it away..... 
    Ta for looking,
    Adam
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hi, I was going to have this guitar off you in August but didn't but I have now decided it's for me so I'll take it off your hands for £500 & would like shipment with insurance. I'm in Derbyshire. Could I use PayPal to pay you?
    Hi Phil,
    The guitar is on hold right now pending agreement on a purchase. 
    Cheers for the interest though.

adam
    Did this sell?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Yes it did, completely forgot to change the title. Sorry.
    No probe mate, it always stuck in my mind. Should have jumped on it when I had the chance.  
  • Not sure how i missed this cracker!