NPD on the horizon. Made in England Fuzz content

What's Hot
nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
So after some toying around with some ideas about a fuzz build to house in a wedge enclosure I decided to take Stu Castledine up on his kind offer to build a Tone Bender Mki Pro for me.

It's his own take on what the Mk One would have become had they gone on to make a professional version like grrr later TB pedals. His knowledge and options about tweaking to get my ideal note decay, sustain, clean up etc was phenomenal. This guy really is a fuzz master.

It's taken a bit of patience as Stu wasn't happy with just using decals and in the end went with stencils so he could get a longer lasting paint finish for the labelling.

Hopefully it'll be arriving next week but here's a little tease that I've been sent to get me in the fuzz mood!

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9629
    Nick, you have great taste, and always access very intersting boutique stuff !!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    Nick, you have great taste, and always access very intersting boutique stuff !!
    Cheers Warren. I like to mix things up a bit. Sometimes it pays off, other times I'm left with an expensive metal box
  • TeeByrdTeeByrd Frets: 159
    Congrats Nick that looks the business!!! Stu makes incredible pedals!
    Congrats Nick that looks the business!!! Stu makes incredible pedals!
    Cheers mate! He certainly does.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30319
    Looks very classy.
    Reminds me of the D*A*M wiring and attention to detail.
  • Blimey, could have squeezed that into a Mooer enclosure! ;)

I'm pulling your leg, looks awesome and very tidy, sounds like a man who cares about what he outputs and I love custom service. I bet it'll blow your socks off :)
  • LewLew Frets: 1657
    The stencil came out really well. Looks great Nick and I bet it will climb to the top of your fuzz collection.
    Blimey, could have squeezed that into a Mooer enclosure! ;)
    The enclosure is now going to be sealed and filled with mojo so what looks like a big empty space won't go to waste ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom