F**k Cancer Gig This Saturday in London...

What's Hot
IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
edited July 2016 in Live tFB Trader
Any Londoners/West Londoners fancy a night out on Saturday? 

I'm playing guitar with Phil Odgers (The Men They Couldn't Hang) and FastLane Roogalator - imagine if Johnny Cash had grown up on Canvey Island or Dr Feelgood were born in Nashville....! - at The Castle in North Acton. 

All raising money for the F*ck Cancer Charity. 

Usually ends up as a beautifully chaotic shambles! Should be a great night! ;-)

http://www.ivisonguitars.com
(formerly miserneil)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4184
    Sounds awesome and an incredibly worthwhile cause, especially after my Wife being recently diagnosed with incurable Renal Clear Cell Carcinoma . I'm working unfortunately, or I'd be there like a shot, I hope everyone that goes, has a fantastic time and funds are raised.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
    tFB Trader
    sweepy said:
    Sounds awesome and an incredibly worthwhile cause, especially after my Wife being recently diagnosed with incurable Renal Clear Cell Carcinoma . I'm working unfortunately, or I'd be there like a shot, I hope everyone that goes, has a fantastic time and funds are raised.
    Thanks @sweepy and you are right, a VERY worthwhile cause.

The chap who started the whole F**k Cancer fundraising campaign, Mark Allinson, has raised over £70,000 in the two years since he was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer. Alas, this gig will be bittersweet as he lost his brave battle two weeks ago. The gig is still going ahead to help continue his excellent work and also as a little tribute to him as well.

If anyone can make it, it's free entry, but expect to be gently cajoled into sticking some spare change in the donation buckets.
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom