SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Upgraded Classic Vibe Tele - Butterscotch - £200 w/ Case

What's Hot
LewliganLewligan Frets: 544
edited July 2016 in Guitars £
Mornin' all,

Just bought a new guitar and a house, so I reckon I can let this one go as my other Tele sees more action.
Priced it fairly for a swift sale (hopefully).

It's a Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster in butterscotch with maple neck/fretboard.
Neck pickup is a Iron Gear humbucker - not exactly sure which one, but it's effin' lovely.
Bridge pickup at the moment is a Fender Japan single coil.
To be honest, it's a bit shrill and shit, so I'll chuck in a Warman T-Rails too which will add a lot more bite and should balance it out more.
You'll need to fit it though, as I'm rubbish.

Has a few small knocks/indents, but nothing major.
Has potential to be a great, budget workhorse for someone.

Couple of other minor things, the switch tip has gone walkies, so you'll need to purchase a new one if you're arsed about it.
Think they're 2 quid?
Also, for some reason, the volume knob is raised a bit higher than the tone.
Dunno why, but they both work fine.. just thought I'd mention it.

Nicely set up, plays well and I'll stick some new strings on before I part ways with it.

I'll include the case which came with it when I bought it.
Not the snuggest of fits, and but it's a hard case that does a job.

So ye.. 200 quid anyone?
Would possibly take a pedal or 2 in part ex (boost, phaser, octave preferably) but defo need some cash my way.

I'm in Wigan.
Happy to meet up (might need petrol covering if there's a bitta distance involved) or I'll ship it via UK Mail 24 hour tracked for an extra tenner.

Will stick a pic or 2 up this evening.

Have a good 'un!
Check out my Fretboard Trading Feedback HERE!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments