SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Collings i35LC. Blonde. Lollar Imperial Humbuckers. Price drop!

What's Hot
WillEdmundsWillEdmunds Frets: 168
edited December 2016 in Guitars £
SOLD! Selling my stunning Collings i35LC. Beautiful vintage blonde finish with nice subtle flame to the maple. 9.5/10 condition. Only flaw I can see on it is slight tarnishing to the pickup covers.

This is an incredible guitar! Very reluctant sale. It's a lovely and light, well-balanced, super resonant instrument. The Lollar low-wind humbuckers are awesome - the perfect mix of warmth and brightness. It performs amazingly well live and sits in the mix perfectly - always the best test of a good guitar. 

Flawless, effortless playability too. It has had a full set-up from local genius luthier Jonny Kinkade - his work is amazing. The neck on it feels great. It's a medium-fat 'C' profile. Just the right amount of chunk to it!

£2400 £2300 cash/BACS on collection from Bristol. No trades now thanks as I've just done a deal on a nice 335. Cheers!

photo DSC02228_zpsunrcu0y6jpgphoto DSC02229_zpscec6thhsjpgphoto DSC02230_zps3w2cbzmnjpgphoto DSC02232_zpsinydh1eqjpgphoto DSC02235_zpsgolzhgmhjpgphoto DSC02237_zpsiqtkstocjpg
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments