SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Port City Pearl Head 50w

What's Hot
jaytmonjaytmon Frets: 168
edited October 2016 in Amps £
Been sitting around collecting dust since I bought the Bogner, so I thought I'd see if there was any interest on here. As you can see from the pics, there is some slight scuffing to the bottom front of the amp and also some rather embarrassing dust which I'm going to wipe off now! 

Valves:

2 x 6L6 
GZ34 Rectifier
ECC83 /12AX7 Preamp
ECC82/12AT7 Effects Loop (which is probably on its way out - detected some occasional microphonics but only when using the FX loop)
ECC81/EF86 Phase Inverter

Very simple, warm and transparent sounding amp with tons of clean headroom. Excellent with pedals, sound like Tom Quayle... (do a YouTube search!)

They retail around just under 2000 Euros from what I can find out. Bought second had from SoundsGreat Music for £1150 when they still existed. Gigged a bit but not extensively. Looking for £925 £885 £800 PPG. Not really interested in trades as I have too many amps at the moment!
I am in the far reaches of West Wales. EDIT: Prepared to send this by courier included in price above.
I make occasional trips to Bristol too if that helps anyone. I also make tea if anyone wants to come and try it out .

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jaytmonjaytmon Frets: 168
    Price reduction bump - starting to get the need a new amp itch but I absolutely must get rid of some first. No really. 
    £885
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump 
    Bump and a new valve purchased for the fx loop! :)
    Time for a bump!
    Another price reduction bump caused by - now £800.