SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Guitars4You - Spot Deal - New Fender Custom Shop Strat - Sold

guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14472
edited July 2016 in Guitars £ tFB Trader

Spot Deal on a new Fender Custom Shop Postmodern Journeyman Relic Strat in dakota red - complete with case, certificate and all the Custom Shop goodies - Now at £1799 - Originally listed on my web site at £2399 - Sorry but no trade in options at this new low price - any questions just ask - best to me e-mail me at mark@guitars4you.co.uk or call 01335-345777

click here for further details and pics etc - http://www.guitars4you.co.uk/guitars/4976-fender-custom-shop-postmodern-journeyman-relic-strat-dakota-red/

Sold 11th July
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5452
    wow, that's an outstanding deal. I agree with your writeup at the link, Mark, I think Fender have really finally nailed the modern-meets-vintage spec with these and ticked all the right boxes. whoever gets this is a lucky bunny...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1397
    Holy crap I wanted one of these but settled on getting a Les Paul. If I manage to shift my LP soon I will be in touch but I won't hold my breath!
    How very rock and roll
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14472
    tFB Trader
    Sold 11th July -- will post a new deal asap