SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Drums Kit + Bits for sale

LodiousLodious Frets: 1945
edited July 2016 in Misc £
Mapex 5 piece Drum Kit Grey Sparkle Finish. Includes HiHat Stand, and two Cymbal stands, bass drum pedal £275.00
Paiste PST7 Splash Cymbal Less than 12 months old, hardly used £20.00
Sabian AAX Stage 14" Hi Hat's Great condition, no keyholing or splits £60.00
Zildjian 16" A Custom Crash Cymbal Less than 12 months old, hardly used £120.00
Zildjian 20" ZXT Medium Ride Cymbal Great condition, no keyholing or splits £25.00
Paiste Full Ride 20" Ride Cymbal Great condition, no keyholing or splits £105.00
Mapex Drum Throne Less than 12 months old, hardly used £30.00

Really nice sounding kit. I'm not a drummer, so please let me know if the prices are not OK or if there is any info missing. I tried embedding pics...I couldn't get it working.

Pic's here...

https://1drv.ms/f/s!ArB_OoTJm2EwhshDtWICrRroR_0t2A

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    Would you post the splash cymbal?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • LodiousLodious Frets: 1945
    edited July 2016
    Sale on hold for time being.