SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Looking to trade Gibson 2010 1957 Les Paul Goldtop

Bought this from World guitars a month or so ago and I can't get on with it unfortunately. Its in excellent condition all around, comes with original hard case and candy etc. Cost me about £2200 ish so would be looking for something worth about the same. Im not really looking to sell, more replace. 

Ive more images, supplied by WG if your are interested. I am based around Manchester but travel a lot all over the UK if that helps.

Nothing with a floyd and nothing too pointy but open to pretty much anything else

I think the neck is fairly chunky but in all honesty I have only really played the slimmer necks so I have nothing to compare it to. It may be fine for you? Maybe thats why I don't get along with it. A shame really 

Anyway, just whack a message over if you are interested or leave a post and I will reply as soon as I can

Cheers

1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SeatingSeating Frets: 38
    Had some nice offers. Anyone else fancy it?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5078
    edited July 2016
    Nice guitar, glwts. 
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • iain_psbiain_psb Frets: 79
    I think that was once in my possession! Absolutely cracking guitar. Very resonant, quite light and the neck is absolutely cracking. Wish I'd never got rid of it but it's beyond my means currently. GLWTS!
  • scalino65scalino65 Frets: 261
    Hello. Sent you a PM.