SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Jackson SOLOIST SL1 limited edition - Bombshelle

sixstringsingersixstringsinger Frets: 0
edited July 2016 in Guitars £
 I am selling my Jackson SL1 soloist: Its one of ten in the world and the one of two in the UK, to my knowledge. 

Jackson USA Custom Shop JCS Special Edition Soloist SL1 Bobmshelle. One of 10 produced for the 2014 NAMM show. 

Custom Select Series instruments are Jacksons top-line best, recalling the time-honored traditions of the 80s-era Jackson Custom Shop. Nowhere else will you find U.S.-built production-model shred machines of such stellar design, peerless performance and superior craftsmanship, brought to life by the best builders in the business.

General

Model Name: JCS Special Edition Soloist SL1 Bobmshelle

Series: Custom Select

Body

Body Shape: Soloist

Body Material: Alder

Finish: Gloss Poly

Neck

Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-in-line

Neck: Neck-Through Body Quartersawn Maple

Neck Finish: Hand Rubbed Oil

Neck Binding: Ivoroid

String Nut: Floyd Rose Original Locking, 1.6875 (42.8mm)

Fingerboard: Ebony, 12-16 inch Compound Radius

Inlays: White Dot

Frets: 24, Jumbo

Scale Length: 25.5

Hardware:

Hardware: Chrome

Bridge: Floyd Rose Original Double-locking 2-point Tremolo

Tuning Machines: Gotoh Cast/Sealed

Electronics

Pickups: Seymour Duncan TB-4 Humbucking (bridge), Seymour Duncan Classic Stack (middle & neck)

Pickup Configuration: H/S/S

Pickup Switching: 5-position Blade

Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone

Case: Deluxe Jackson Molded

Other Features: Matching Painted Headstock with Matching Painted Jackson 90s Shape Logo, Custom Shop Decal, Custom Graphics, Side Mounted Output Jack, Black/White/Black Truss Rod Cover.

£1800 ono -  part ex or swap will be considered.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments