Electro-Harmonix Control Knobs

JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6114
Can anyone tell me where I can source some replacement knobs for a big box Soul Preacher?
Thanks

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6114
    Thanks for that link. There are some similar knobs available there, I'd like to source some direct replacements if at all possible.
  • are those the original knobs in your picture or were they like the old Big Muff style knobs and those are replacements?
    are those the original knobs in your picture or were they like the old Big Muff style knobs and those are replacements?
    Hmm. I don't know to be honest. I purchased it via eBay from the US. Having looked at few examples using Google Images, they appear to come with a couple of different styles, though these seem quite common (with the little nipple) -

I might message the seller, if he has superglued the present ones on, I would probably be wise to leave them alone.
  • Ro_SRo_S Frets: 929
    I think you need the Daka Ware type knobs (bottom pic) for vintage authenticity.   (I may be able to sort you out)
    over 20 effects pedals FOR SALE, click here to see my classifieds thread.   My trading feedback

Effects for Me & my Monkey    
    YouTube channel     Facebook         Fretboard's "resident pedal supremo" - mgaw

Ro_S said:
    I think you need the Daka Ware type knobs (bottom pic) for vintage authenticity.   (I may be able to sort you out)
    Thanks for the offer but I found and ordered a couple from Small Bear.