SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn -ESP Eclipse

p_jay78p_jay78 Frets: 182
edited August 2016 in Guitars £
I think this one might be a bit Hetfield chic for The Fretboard, but you never know -

I have a 2006 full fat Japanese ESP Eclipse for sale or trade. I took it in a part trade recently, but in hindsight as much as I have tried to embrace the fact it's skinny and light with EMGs, it doesn't really butter my muffins. Its actually really versatile and surprisingly not as high output as some of my other guitars but I can't get over the fact it needs batteries. I was tempted to keep it, but it deserves better than spending its life in a guitar rack.

I don't think you could get a much better guitar for a lead player, the neck is really slim and its extremely lightweight. The build quality is top notch and the banana yellow (vintage white according to ESP) looks cool with the ebony fretboard. Its a shredders paradise. The condition is abut a 9/10 the only marks in the finish are a couple of dents on the side which can be seen in the first pic. Its hard to keep the finish looking clean as it's matt, but any blemishes on the pictures do and probably have since rubbed off.

Its got a new but non original hard case.

I'd sell or trade on most things as long as they're a little more traditional -

Its located in Southampton. I have a few amps if anyone wants to come and try it out. If not I can post if required

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom