The sun is out, time to trot this one out for a listen...

What's Hot
CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4310

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Can I add this to the thread, I was blown away when I first saw it on a Total Guitar dvd- he's the reason I bought a 12 string acoustic.  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4310
    Cheers for that @stimpsonslostson ;

He's a lovely slide player too.

I don't actually like his voice too much, or his stuff with the band as a whole. But, when he's good, he's really really good!

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I tend to agree, when he's actually playing a song I love it… but he has a propensity for aimless freeform jamming. He's very underrated though.

• fobfob Frets: 1430
    Can I add this to the thread, I was blown away when I first saw it on a Total Guitar dvd- he's the reason I bought a 12 string acoustic. 

He plays an 11-string - a nice excuse to buy yourself another guitar!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4310

Sun is out. Jon Butler Ocean time.

Sun on the face + Headphones + Ocean...

Happy days.