Anyone purchased from MWFX before?

What's Hot
dragonb4llzdragonb4llz Frets: 12
Just wondered if anyone has had any issues with these guys? I saw some awesome vids of their pedals and immediately  ordered a Big Metal Judder pedal from their online store at mwfx.co.uk.

Trouble is I bought it a month ago and haven't heard anything since. I've tried various emails, Facebook messaging and finally via PayPal. I just applied for a PayPal dispute claim cos I haven't got any other option. Sounds like these guys sell a lot of pedals so don't know what's happened :/
1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    MWFX has a web chat function and I know a fair few people have bought the judder pedal on this forum. 
    I've never known of any bad incidents
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    Sometimes Matt gets snowed under, it'll be alright.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks for the replies. Yea I thought they had a good rep. Must just be a bit unlucky. I'll give it another week or so and try the web chat.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ive bought from MWFX and had no problems. Swapped quite a few messages with him too. Sure it will be fine, the chap running it seems like a nice guy.
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7810
    Thanks for the replies. Yea I thought they had a good rep. Must just be a bit unlucky. I'll give it another week or so and try the web chat.
    Can you not phone them? That's always the best option.
  • They don't have a number as far as I can tell. Their contact us page has an email address and links to Facebook and Twitter. It's just a bit frustrating/worrying that I ordered over a month ago and haven't had any comms since. Feel a bit better that other guys here have good things to say though.
  • MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 456

Try the webchat as soon as, they were responsive when I tried them that way

View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
  • Ah just found the web chat on the full site - I've been using the site on my mobile which didn't show it.
  • I had some issues when I was having my Judder fixed with no replies from Matt for quite some time. Happened a couple of times but both times I received a reply eventually (as I knew I would) and got the repaired pedal in the end. So I'm sure you'll get a reply eventually.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    Matt's back up and running, and he's also posted an awesome link to some Judder settings: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3v-v3AaO5KeWXhqTmhxYWdYVnc/view ;
    Loving the chorus and the crescendo, and even the trem's weird/cool when you bring the dry in against the effect.