Cheap Marshall Astorias

What's Hot
BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5867
edited July 2016 in Amps
Don't know what everyone thinks of these amps, but they are reduced to £999 in Sheffield. I don't work for Richtone or know anyone who does, this is just a heads up for anyone who was hankering after one and didn't have £1899. They're not for me as it happens.

Might be other bargains, it's a 10 year anniversary sale.

Only a Fool Would Say That.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Don't know what everyone thinks of these amps, but they are reduced to £999 in Sheffield. I don't work for Richtone or know anyone who does, this is just a heads up for anyone who was hankering after one and didn't have £1899. They're not for me as it happens.

I honestly don't think there's been any 'hankering' for one of these ;)

very dissapointing by all accounts and yet another poor show from Marshall 
  • timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    I think at that sort of money they're great value. I really liked the green one I tried! 
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5867
    Don't know what everyone thinks of these amps, but they are reduced to £999 in Sheffield. I don't work for Richtone or know anyone who does, this is just a heads up for anyone who was hankering after one and didn't have £1899. They're not for me as it happens.

I honestly don't think there's been any 'hankering' for one of these ;)

very dissapointing by all accounts and yet another poor show from Marshall 

Yeah @Fortheloveofguitar ;it seems so, I did read the thread on here to see what thoughts were and they weren't great reading, but you never know if someone takes a fancy to them it Christmas for them.

£1899 nearly made me spit my Tea out when I first checked em out.

Might be worth a look at other reduced stuff though.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom