SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - 2006 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Ice Tea Burst, 60s Neck

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• MolochMoloch Frets: 694
    HOW.
    HAS.
    THIS.
    NOT.
    SOLD.
    YET?

Madness.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ash96ash96 Frets: 61
    Extremely temped by this..... however you're in Edinburgh and I'm in Brighton haha. Do we trust a courier company to get it that far in tact?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3905
    I want it too. I've even considered driving up from Oxfordshire!
  • I'm open to using couriers. I've sent guitars before. My pal works at GuitarGuitar here in Edinburgh so have access to plenty proper packaging. A few folk have been in touch about it today. 
  • jfraze5150jfraze5150 Frets: 262
    edited November 2016
    OK. I've had a few folk in touch now about it. I am willing for people to organise a courier. 

Im looking for £1100 PayPal Gift and I want to reiterate that although this is a 2006 Standard, it IS one of the first Les Paul's that Gibson CHAMBERED. I'm only labouring the point because I sold it to someone on the Isle of Man last month and he returned it as he'd not read the rest of the thread.
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3905
    You'd probably be best removing your post above then bud.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Fuck me id forgotten about that. I've got this for sale on so many places now I'm losing track. How can I delete a comment?