SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Gibson 2015 Les Paul DC with 2 P90's

ZenOvertoneZenOvertone Frets: 234
edited August 2016 in Guitars £
For Sale, sorry no trades, life laundry time with the aim of getting down to under 10 :-) All prices include UK mainland dispatch, sorry I will not send outside the UK mainland due to losses in the past.

Gibson 2012 Les Paul Gold Top 50's Tribute, gigged and marked, baked maple board era, 498T/490R pickups, sounds great with no fretwear, I've just gigged it a lot.  Back is marked and dinged due to the thin matt finish and the finish has acquired a shine from usage.  Includes generic LP hard case.  £350 delivered.  SOLD

Gibson 2015 Les Paul DC with 2 P90's, MiniETune changed for Schaller normal tuners, miles better!.  Includes Gibson hard case, near mint condition.  £350 delivered

Fender 2006 (first run) Classic Player 60's Strat, quality 2 post bridge, pickups upgraded to Bare Knuckle Irish Tour set, great player but I have too many Strats!  A few dings and marks by the jack socket lower body edge - £300 delivered.  SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments