What's Hot
JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 394
Looks good - anyone enjoying these?
Stereo option too??
Thanks 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615
    I have the mini stack & love it to bits. Huge tone for such a cheap, small unit. Cleans is nice, gain has some bite & the delay is sweet too. Also use it as laptop speakers & for the ipod. I don't use it on battery power so can't comment on that. But for a small home/work noodle it is brilliant. Do some funky colors now too. If you noodle at home volume you probably only have it on volume 3 and gain 2
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 394
    Thanks - great price too -THR look great but more cash.......Thanks 
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615
    JonHosker said:
    Thanks - great price too -THR look great but more cash.......Thanks 
    I have the THR10C too but prefer the Fly3. I think if you put the THR through the PC software it opens up a lot more capabilities for tone tweaking the models & if you want to record etc but I just want a cheap plug & play that takes up no room & the Fly answers all my needs. And for £80 for whole stack & power supply you can easily justify that to the other 'alf LOL The THR does have the built in tuner though which can be handy. So I keep the polytune clip on close by the fly especially as my ears are going the same way as everything else on my body haha
  • Really like my mini stack too. I agree with everything that bazxkr said. I'd also add that it works great on batteries and they last for ages. For home use I don't need anything else to be honest. My Mustang amp has been made redundant since I got the Fly3. I'd definitely recommend getting one.
  • JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 394
    Thanks for the feedback - have a great Summer!
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2197
    I bought one with the additional speaker. Didn't like it, wasn't impressed at all. 
    It now amplifies one of my electric drum kits at bedroom friendly volume. 
  • 95% of reviewers would disagree with you.