Aaargh!!!

What's Hot
Finished judo early tonight, got to go to the airport, and as I was trying to leave there was a meeting between the teachers of the various disciplines about the future of the dojo, and I got trapped in the middle of it.  Well, at the furthest side from the exit while they yammered on for 45 minutes.

I normally hate meetings and try to avoid them wherever possible but this time I couldn't escape as they said the same things over and over and over ....
PSN id : snakey33stoo
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    I guess that you can't really get pissed off with them in case they all gang up and kick your arse ?

Did you get to the airport?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Alnico said:
    I guess that you can't really get pissed off with them in case they all gang up and kick your arse ?

Did you get to the airport?
    Correct.

And just about to set off, the plane's due to land about 22:30.  Ish.  Maybe. Sort of.
    Safe flight and well done not getting beaten up !
    Going anywhere nice?
    :)
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17624
    tFB Trader
    Can't you just tell them someone has dishonoured your ancestors so you have to rush off to face them in single combat?
    Can't you just tell them someone has dishonoured your ancestors so you have to rush off to face them in single combat?
    Surely they would all run to help him and then at some point realise he's had them on, and then beat him up?
  • Alnico said:
    Going anywhere nice?
    I'm collecting some people unfortunately.  
    Alnico said:
    Going anywhere nice?
    I'm collecting some people unfortunately.  
    At least you can tell them that you had to battle many adversaries, all of which could have killed you with a sneeze, just to get to them and they should show their gratitude in the nearest restaurant / pub etc.............

Or as close to that as you think you could get away with.

Got to admit if it was me, i wouldn't hope for chips but you're a lot harder than me so go for it.
    Let us know what you got ?

• slackerslacker Frets: 2240
    If you are going to Luton airport blame the abysmal road/dead end/rip of drop off carpark. 
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28338
    Finished judo early tonight, got to go to the airport, and as I was trying to leave there was a meeting between the teachers of the various disciplines about the future of the dojo, and I got trapped in the middle of it.  Well, at the furthest side from the exit while they yammered on for 45 minutes.

I bet that threw you ....