New Boss Wazw Craft Pedals

What's Hot
danodano Frets: 1595
Not sre if this is new(ish) news.....I see that a CE-2 and VB-2 are getting the Waza craft treatment.

I wonder if the PN-2 will get the same ? I'd love to get one of those on my board.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Wish they'd make an OC2 Waza. I'm sure it'll happen
  • Wish they'd make an OC2 Waza. I'm sure it'll happen

I hope they don't, I spent my gas fund on my amp. 
  • JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    The PN-2 would be super. And I would say its a likely bet.

The Vibe looks great as does the Chorus. All the Waza pedals have been good so far! But I'm a Boss fanboy in general and they're picking pedals I already like, sooooooo. I'd like to see them do a proper analogue waza DS1.  
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30306
    Waza Craft: the art of adding £100 to an existing product with just a few mods.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • I got a dm2w delay today. It's SO nice and although I've only had it a few hours, I really can't imagine that I'd ever move it on. It's a cracker of a pedal.
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22251
    Sassafras said:
    Versus certain people in the boutique world who manage to add £100 to an existing product with just the removal of a few parts. 

6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I recently got a BD2W and it has a definite improvement on the BD2, same overall sound but a bit more hifi. Need to try the custom mode at volume to really get an opinion on it though. If you don't like old version I doubt you'll like it, but I love the original so love this one.
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17666
    tFB Trader
    Plenty of people have made a load of money lightly tweaking Boss pedals and selling them for twice the price so why not Boss themselves. At least you know they will be bomb proof.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • martmart Frets: 5205
    Sassafras said:
    Is now a good time to crack out the "meet the new Boss, same as the old Boss" line?
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ro_SRo_S Frets: 929
    Wish they'd just do straight up reissues of these desirable classics and price them in line with their normal Boss pedals.
    over 20 effects pedals FOR SALE, click here to see my classifieds thread.   My trading feedback

Effects for Me & my Monkey    
    YouTube channel     Facebook         Fretboard's "resident pedal supremo" - mgaw

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5452
    edited August 2016
    N/m
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7796
    Ro_S said:
    Wish they'd just do straight up reissues of these desirable classics and price them in line with their normal Boss pedals.
    The DM2's modern mode is a worthwhile addition as with the sd-1 mod. I think its a good thing.
  • hugbothugbot Frets: 1528
    The DM2W is the same price as an MXR carbon copy.
  • I recently got a BD2W and it has a definite improvement on the BD2, same overall sound but a bit more hifi. Need to try the custom mode at volume to really get an opinion on it though. If you don't like old version I doubt you'll like it, but I love the original so love this one.
    It's very similar to the Keeley mod BD-2
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
  • The Boss is cheaper though.
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5452
    Keeley doesn't mod anything anymore so you'd have to pick one of those up second-hand anyway...
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 9671
    I think the CE-2w is pretty good. The original is long discontinued and they've made 3 very worthwhile improvements to it (CE-1, stereo and vibrato modes).