SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Sony A7RII Camera + Accessories

What's Hot
Bungle1Bungle1 Frets: 133
edited August 2016 in Misc £

Exactly two months old and less than 200 pictures taken with it. I've already checked with the original vendor (Calumet Photography - UK based, not grey import) and the warranty is transferable to whoever buys this.

Included in the sale are:
Sony A7RII Full Frame Camera (body only) - fully boxed with all retail accessories and instructions
Tenba Cooper Camera Bag - never used, still with tags etc
Giotto GTAA1900 Rocket Air Blower - as new
Hama Microclean Cloth - as new
Hama Lens Cleaning Pen - still in packaging

It would cost you around £3150 to buy all of this. This is essentially brand new including the remainder of the UK warranty etc so I'm looking for £2500 or nearest offer.

My preference is for the item to be picked up due to the value of the item but can arrange shipping / insurance if needs be.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bungle1Bungle1 Frets: 133
    Photos of the items are available on request.

• FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11594
    tFB Trader
    You might want to mention whether a lens is included or if body only

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    No lens - updated as such, thanks for the tip.
    bump - I've had a 50% off eBay fees offer so will be putting on ebay at the weekend. Would consider £2300 to save the ebay fees.