SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Laney VH100R (new style handles) [SOLD]

Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
edited October 2016 in Amps £
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13900261_10153775728665777_5902459615631092280_n.jpg?oh=9e4d1b86dfeaa6a3a22acebd34742a5b&oe=585CA81D

Needs must. I just bought an EVH again so wanna sell this to make some room.

It is in pretty decent condition considering it hails from 2008. It's got EL34's in the power section right now. Includes the footswitch and a cable for it. Looking for £400 or best offer, collection only I'm afraid. It's a beast!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    bump.
    bump
    Bump. Will take £350 collected.
  • I got one of these already mate or I'd bite your hand off. Stunningly good amp for the money. Probably the most flexible amp I've ever owned by a mile.
    My trade feedback http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/61150/ My doomy noise thing bloodofthemother.bandcamp.com
    I got one of these already mate or I'd bite your hand off. Stunningly good amp for the money. Probably the most flexible amp I've ever owned by a mile.
    They're pretty damn amazing aint they dude. Tbh I'm not massively fussed about selling it. If it does it does, if it doesn't, then I wont be able to buy a new camera or a new bike. :scream: 
    So I want to sell two of these VH100R amps.

I've got one with the new style handles and EL34's, and one with old style handles and 6L6's. That one the reverb doesn't work, should be a simple fix for anyone who knows what they're doing.

Newer one £250. Older one £200.

Buyer collects from North London.

• strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2457
    I'm glad you can't post these, otherwise I might have to buy one on principle.
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
    strtdv said:
    I'm glad you can't post these, otherwise I might have to buy one on principle.
    Oh, it's not that I CAN'T post them... I'd just rather not. But perhaps I could be pursuaded... ;)
  • jedjed Frets: 28
    Hi mate, are these still available?

jed said:
    Hi mate, are these still available?

Yes dude!
    Cool!
    could you give me a little history/info about the newer head, is it all working as it should, Valves need replacing etc? anything wrong with it at all, had a service lately? thanks man
    Jed
    jed said:
    Cool!
    could you give me a little history/info about the newer head, is it all working as it should, Valves need replacing etc? anything wrong with it at all, had a service lately? thanks man
    Jed
    Heya, It's a 2008 model. I owned it from new, then sold it to my bandmate for a few years, then bought it back off him when he left. It's been serviced very recently and is working 100%. It's got a few scrapes, but is in full working order.
    Thanks for the info Drew, very interested! where abouts in north London are you based? :)
    PM'd.