SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: 1971 Gibson SG Standard

What's Hot
xJonnysixstringxJonnysixstring Frets: 326
edited October 2016 in Guitars £
1971 Gibson SG Standard NO BREAKS, Angus Youngs Preferred year I picked this up on here a month or two back and it is great! It needed a re-fret and a new nut, so this has been done along with a full set up by the masters at Eternal Guitars. Re-fretted with jumbo wire so plays like an absolute dream. Sounds as good as you would expect of the original T Tops, a real tone monster.

Pots are CTS but the originals dating to 1971 are in the case, the tuners are also not original and frankly were the next thing I would be looking to replace, for the right deal I may even throw in a new set Original chainsaw case and trem arm. The finish is opening a little on the lamination of the three piece neck at the headstock end (pictured) this is rock solid as I had it checked out more a cosmetic issue.

Sadly the need for a new car outweighs my need for another Gibson (according to the wife) so last in first out taking into account the work I have had done to get it where its is from when it arrived (over £300's worth) I'm looking for around £1900 on it. No trades unless its for an Audi A5.

0reaction image LOL 10reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments