Ooo eerrr! NAD...

What's Hot
Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
edited August 2016 in Amps
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13895235_10153784822645777_2137579461140935529_n.jpg?oh=5c0e889e67401b6c4b496e5a54c221aa&oe=58232460

EVH on t' top. Just got it this week. Still waiting for a footswitch to arrive mind you, but these things are just ridiculously KILLAH! Super glad I got another one.
0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    edited August 2016
    They would look great in a cabinet stacked up as they are but in shelves.
    Do you have flight cases for each amp?

So what's the crack on the EVH then?
    Have they built a rock amp that doesn't have too much gain yet?

Are these EL34's?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Nah mate, this is a proper metal amp! 6L6's in the power section, two of them. It does a decent clean tone, but excels at high-gain rhythms and leads. Doesn't need a pedal to tighten it up like some other amps do.

Has a crap volume jump issue between channel 1 and channel 2, but I have some plans on how to get around that.
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    Drew_fx said:
    Nah mate, this is a proper metal amp! 6L6's in the power section, two of them. It does a decent clean tone, but excels at high-gain rhythms and leads. Doesn't need a pedal to tighten it up like some other amps do.

Has a crap volume jump issue between channel 1 and channel 2, but I have some plans on how to get around that.
    In the words of Peter Griffin.......

"Go On.......?"
  • 2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • karltonekarltone Frets: 44
    Drew_fx said:

Let us know what you think of the mod for the volume jump when you get it done.

www.karltone.co.uk    Dealer in Valves and bits and bobs   www.facebook.com/karltonevalves
    karltone said:
    Drew_fx said:

Sure will! :)
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 616
    Drew_fx said:
    karltone said:
    Drew_fx said:

Drew won't need to.... you'll know it was sorted to his satisfaction or not by it not being on here in the classified next week for £50 and if it is I'll buy it
    bazxkr said:
    Drew_fx said:
    karltone said:
    Drew_fx said:

Drew won't need to.... you'll know it was sorted to his satisfaction or not by it not being on here in the classified next week for £50 and if it is I'll buy it
    Nah, if you're like the rest of the guys around here you'll send me several pm's and arrange to meet me to collect and pay, and then something will miraculously go wrong and you wont be able to, and low and behold you don't want it anymore!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • You could always offer it for free, but collection only, then charge people access to your Where Is My IPhone log in details..... They then have to track you down with said amp. 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.