SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - 1979 Fender Stratocaster hardtail w/case

JadedJaded Frets: 127
edited September 2016 in Guitars £
Selling this on behalf of my Father who's helping me to fund a nice acoustic. 

It's a '79 hardtail, owned it for around 8 years imported from the states. All the electronics work as they're supposed to, has a 5-way switch (which I think was standard by then?) and seems to be in all original condition as far as I can tell. The frets are worn but still playable. The only real issue with it would be some sections of the finish on the rear seem to have reacted with the case a little over the years and taken a little of the fluff with it (but it basically wipes straight off). The hard-case as far I can tell is a modern Fender one but is included as that's what it came in. 

Looking for £1000 900 - or possibly a trade for a Martin 0-15. Happy to work out shipping if necessary and more than happy for you to come and try it in person if you're local - I'm in Enfield, North London. Happy with PayPal for payment too. 

Any questions etc, feel free to ask!

Here are the pictures, sorry they're not the best quality!

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments