SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Victory V40 Combo (Viscount) + Victory 1x12 Creamback Cab

Chris_JChris_J Frets: 140
edited December 2016 in Amps £

Victory V40 Combo (Viscount) in as new condition, never gigged, home use only, no pets and none smoker.

You all know the V40, awesome sounding amp, great clean to overdriven tones and fantastic as a pedal platform. No issues with it at all, very versatile, but, was bought new for a purpose and unfortunately that opportunity fell through.

Paid 1200, now 1100, looking for £700 delivered

Also available is a Victory V112-C 1x12 Creamback loaded cab.

Fantastic sounding cab, really well made and compliments the V40 perfectly. I bought it to partner the combo either to make up a mini stack, or a side by side 2x12. Again, as new, never gigged, home use only, no pets and none smoker.

Paid 350, looking for £150 deliveredSOLD

Or, buy both together for £800 delivered!!!SOLD

If you're not familiar, or you're interested, check out the Andertons Music page for more detailed info. I didn't want to copy and paste it all here. I'll get some pictures taken later on.

Cheers
Chris
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments