Non-earbud earphones?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• chrispy108chrispy108 Frets: 2336
    I love Beats! They've worked out you can have a really bassy sound by not having any mids or treble.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3067
    I love Beats! They've worked out you can have a really bassy sound by not having any mids or treble.
    I've tried most of the Beats range.... All crap apart from the Beats Studio headphones, but they're about three hundred quid and for about a third of that you can get Sennheiser Urbanites, which are really bloody good.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • duotoneduotone Frets: 984
    edited November 2016
    TTony said:
    duotone said:
    Love my Shure SE215s.

Night and day compared to the Apple rubbish ones.
    Had them for about 4 months & the left side headphones volume has decided to cut it's volume down to 25% of the right hand side headphones volume, which makes using them now sound unbalanced.  
    If they've gone wrong after 4mths, they should still be under guarantee @duotone

Another vote for Shure from me.  
    Dug the Shures out while having a tidy up and was about to throw them in the bin.

I pulled off the left side foam bud and noticed earwax blocking the small tube that the ear bud connects to.  No wonder it sounded "unbalanced" 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7164
    edited November 2016
    RobDavies said:
    I tried some efforts by Bose and B&W in John Lewis a little while ago.... both were distinctly average.
    :O I LOVE the B&Ws. Found the P5 s2s really impressive, and the P7s are an absolute joy. Genuinely feel privileged to have some, and listening to them every day still feels like a treat. I'm a right fussy sod too. Much prefer them to the Sennheiser Momentums. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom