That sense of frustration and disappointment...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3595
    I've given up conversation. Some people talk shit.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27248
    I have no problem with people showing me their lunch as long as it's tasty looking and they tell me where I can get similar. 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4675
    lloyd said:
    Facebook is great, if your Facebook experience is shit, it's because you know shit people.
    i have no Facebook experience because i am not on Facebook. i have no interest in what people have had for dinner. i know i am in the minority big time, but it holds no interest for me whatsoever. 

Something you have no experience of or interest in is, "The work of the Devil"?

Do you think you might be coming at this with a teeny bit of bias?

i am coming at it with more than a " teeny bit of bias" 
    Facebook caused the breakdown in my marriage, so yeah you could say im not a fan of the thing. 
    lloyd said:
    Facebook is great, if your Facebook experience is shit, it's because you know shit people.
    i have no Facebook experience because i am not on Facebook. i have no interest in what people have had for dinner. i know i am in the minority big time, but it holds no interest for me whatsoever. 

Facebook cost me my marriage, so yeah you could say im coming at it with more than a " teeny bit of bias". Ex Wife best mate split with her long term partner, 4 kids together etc, and started posting how amazing single life was and so on, i get home from work one day to the line of 
    " i think i need a break from our marriage" at which point i moved out, 3 weeks later she was off to Ibiza with the same lass that was posting how great single life was. So yeah maybe i have a slightly skewed outlook on Facebook. 

Ask my Ex wife now if it was worth it, and she will tell you a resounding no, it was the worst mistake she ever made. i have moved on and life is great but it still rankles me somewhat. 

Feel like i have got something off my chest there, but left myself open to being judged by a whole bunch of strangers !! 
    lloyd said:

i am coming at it with more than a " teeny bit of bias" 
    Facebook caused the breakdown in my marriage, so yeah you could say im not a fan of the thing. 
    lloyd said:

Facebook cost me my marriage, so yeah you could say im coming at it with more than a " teeny bit of bias". Ex Wife best mate split with her long term partner, 4 kids together etc, and started posting how amazing single life was and so on, i get home from work one day to the line of 
    " i think i need a break from our marriage" at which point i moved out, 3 weeks later she was off to Ibiza with the same lass that was posting how great single life was. So yeah maybe i have a slightly skewed outlook on Facebook. 

Ask my Ex wife now if it was worth it, and she will tell you a resounding no, it was the worst mistake she ever made. i have moved on and life is great but it still rankles me somewhat. 

Feel like i have got something off my chest there, but left myself open to being judged by a whole bunch of strangers !!