SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Blackstar Artisan 30 head and matching 2x12 cab £650

What's Hot
notonlybutalsonotonlybutalso Frets: 110
edited September 2016 in Amps £
Anyone reading this will probably know what these are already. If not, don't get confused, this is not like a normal blackstar, this is in a completely different league from their standard range i think! Handwired, loud as a very loud thing, separate cascadable channels, the cab is loaded with V30's. Comes with separate covers for both head and cab and casters on the cab which were added after this photo was taken. Collection only from Ellington Northumberland, can possibly arrange a meet within reasonable distance. These two together are £1500 new so grab a bargain. £650 takes them both I will throw in a KaBL speaker cable worth another £20 if you buy then both together. Split unit price is £450 for the head and £200 for the cab NOW SOLD

http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz338/thomasmoon1/IMG_20160612_221413_zpsoowbbm4b.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments