SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2x Homemade 1x12 cabs FS

CirrusCirrus Frets: 8495
A couple of you might have seen, I bought a pair of 1x12 cabs on ebay this week because I wanted the speakers inside them for my Mesa combo.

The cabs are solid wee things, and would be perfect for a small home setup/ travel rig/ someone wanting a cab to match a DIY head build etc. They're both identical, with carry handle, rubber feet and a pair of jacks which can be paralled if you want to daisy chain cabs. Closed rather than open back and they've got a bit of low end which surprised me given their size.

Based in Birmingham, collection would be fantastic but I could ship.

£30/ each + postage, £50 if you want the pair?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CirrusCirrus Frets: 8495
    Bump! Don't be shy!
  • jesonejesone Frets: 60
    Interested! What are the dimensions please?
  • johnhejohnhe Frets: 192
    Do you have any idea what UK postage costs? I take it they are ply construction?
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8495
    @jesone , apologies, I totally overlooked your post. I'll get the dimensions this eve when I'm at the studio, though I appreciate you've probably moved on.

@johnhe, looking at parcel2go it'd be around a tenner a cab accounting for packing material. And no, I think they're MDF though I'm not totally sure - I'll check.