Loving the Fulltone octafuzz!

What's Hot
mburekengemburekenge Frets: 1060
i got this wee blue beasty a few weeks ago primarily for the octavia part, but to my surprise the fuzz setting is getting almost all my use. It is thick fuzzy glory! 

I've also been boosting it afterwards with the TS mini and it's just awesome. Really enjoying wiggling out in a shabby version of Hendrix fashion.

anyone else using this?

i know it's a staple on Gary Clark jnr's board, and his 'live' album is on constant rotation at mburekenge manor.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I've not got the Octafuzz but I've just bought their Ultimate Octave for the third (& final) time. It's such a great effect when used sparingly, Gary is very good at it indeed - I'd like to get an OF to compare with the UO too at some point :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 2932
    tFB Trader
    Yes, got one here, and my young lad has too. Running into a Weehbo JTM sometimes vol max and fuzz min (in fuzz mode) for nice fuzz-stortion. Or more fuzz/less vol, love how it cleans to a sparkly light crunch and then full heavy filth with the guitar vol. Mainly use the fuzz mode but the octave mode's got good craziness going on :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom