SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Apple iMac 27" May 2011 spec - bought new in July, unused

mike257mike257 Frets: 374
Hi guys, 

Bought this iMac direct from the Apple store in July for some media work that never materialised.  It's only been taken out of the box to check its condition and has not even been switched on.  All the accessories are in the original packaging and untouched.  Was hoping to put it to use this year for some recording projects but my van is falling apart and I'm skint so can't justify keeping it sat there still in the wrapper!

Specs:

Model: iMac 12,2 (May 2011 spec)
Processor: Intel 2.7Ghz Quad Core
RAM: 4GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 1TB
Graphics: ATI Radeon 6770M
Optical Drive: DVD+R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW

I'm after £1000 ono for this - it's literally in as new condition and completely unused.  Can be collected from me in Liverpool or I can meet/deliver within reasonable distance for fuel costs.  I'm prepared to consider couriering it at the buyers expense if it's sent fully insured but would prefer pickup or meet for the peace of mind for all concerned!

Can grab some pics if you want - it's out of the box but still in the wrapper!

Cheers all, 

Mike
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 886
    Did you sell this?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    I didn't, its still here, although we did eventually take it out of the box and start using it, although only very occasionally.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom