Celestion Neo's

CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
Is the current opinion that the Creamback is the best of the bunch out of the neo speaker offerings?

The G12 Century Vintage can be a bit harsh but the original G12 Century is better and a bit smoother?

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72668
    No, the original Century is harsher than the Vintage! Very bright and metallic-sounding - and also even more efficient, if that's a good thing for what you need.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• I've used both the Century Vintage and the Neo Creambacks with my Divided now... I'm much preferring the Creambacks! I found the Centuries unpleasant with overdrive, something which went away when i went back to WGS after a few months. No such problems with my still very new Creambacks. Then again, I like Greenback-ish tones, so i'm biased that way!