Best Spruce Mahogany Guitar that you have played?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Bear with me on this. Tanglewood Michael Sanden Master Series TSM-3.

The tone is majestic, piano like, and sustains for days. Actually, sounds very much like that Martin 000 in the Martin Simpson video.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JJW1JJW1 Frets: 6
    I went to the London Acoustic Show on Saturday and played guitars from mid price to second mortgage price. The guitar I fell in love with was an Alvarez Delta 00. Solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides and sounded really nice and played beautifully. A snip at £435...but the wife had confiscated my credit card!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4625
    ^wow
  • earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3505
    edited September 2016
    JJW1 said:
    I went to the London Acoustic Show on Saturday and played guitars from mid price to second mortgage price. The guitar I fell in love with was an Alvarez Delta 00. Solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides and sounded really nice and played beautifully. A snip at £435...but the wife had confiscated my credit card!
    Nice.  They seem to be a few more 00's they are releasing.  I'm really interested actually, I've been on the look out for a well priced 14 fret 00. 

1 3/4" nut, 2 1/4" string spacing at the saddle
    Large V neck profile. 
    Rear Shifted Bracing!!  (WOW!!!)

http://acousticguitar.com/review-alvarezs-delta-00tsb-blues-51tsb-capture-an-old-school-vibe/

The USA street price is $399, so maybe it will have a slightly lower street price than the price above.  
    The Delta I played had just come into the country and they offered it to me at £410.... Yes I should have bought it but the missus has implemented a one in, one out policy and I don't have one to sacrifice. Lovely guitar if you get chance to try one.
  • Divorce her
    Divorce her
    I can't she's my sax player.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom