SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FOR SALE: Vox AC15CC1 £SOLD

vaticancameosvaticancameos Frets: 186
edited September 2016 in Amps £
I got this recently from an old fella who's had it for a while and never really used it. It's in good/okay condition, some small marks to the tolex, it's a well loved and well used amp, but it works perfectly. I recently had it all apart and cleaned it up, lubricated all the pots, cleaned the cabinet and everything out and made sure it was all clean and tidy. The pots are now scratch-free and the thing looks a lot cleaner than it was. Oh, and it doesn't have the footswitch sadly.

Collection from Cambridgeshire area preferred, can maybe deliver within 15 miles or so, or meet somewhere convenient. But I would courier it if needs be (but I would ask you pay the insurance cost for the full sale value)

I'm looking to get £300 for this.
Sensible offers considered, feel free to PM me. No trades.

Sorry for the shitty pics, I will take some better ones when I'm home from work.

HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS OF THE TOP AND CONTROL PANEL - taken with an admittedly far better camera!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments