So you've got too much money? Don't fancy a Gibson, Fender or another established brand?....

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• This reminds me of the good old days when I ran a competition to win a Maverick guitar.  Do you remember those?  Anyway - the idea was that I gave them a clue about the design "concept" and they had to draw a picture of what they thought it would end up looking like.  Whoever got the closest when the guitar was finally released won the guitar.

It was so ugly nobody wanted it....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2899
    Looks like a good tool to twat someone with. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • This reminds me of the good old days when I ran a competition to win a Maverick guitar.  Do you remember those?  Anyway - the idea was that I gave them a clue about the design "concept" and they had to draw a picture of what they thought it would end up looking like.  Whoever got the closest when the guitar was finally released won the guitar.

It was so ugly nobody wanted it....
    He's not joking, folks. I remember that, it was hilariously ugly. I'd love to read that thread again, if it's still around...

In my head that guitar was the beginning of the end for Maverick. I seem to remember people being excited about them/it and then the release was so spectacularly ugly. I feel bad for them but it really was an awful design.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7344
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>