Mooer Cruncher!!

siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
edited August 2016 in FX
Had mine ages but took it off my board after a short time on as I was preferring my Wampler Pinnacle....now today I thought of trying a few old pedals again after a good while of not using them and so got my MXR Super Badass out and my Moorer Cruncher...and the Cruncher has just blown me away! I'm like A/B'ing it against my Pinnacle that still lives on my board and thinking why did I prefer this to the Cruncher ? ...so as of right now for some reason I don't even understand I'm much preferring it to ALL my other distortion pedals. It is for me now, kicking the MXR and Wampler into a cocked hat! Funny ole world eh....cheapest pedal sounding the bestester wun. o
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mr_airmr_air Frets: 24
    I have only tried the Cruncher for a brief time in a shop, but it really sounded good and was defenitely the Mooer that I would have left with if I needed another drive pedal. The Black Secret (RAT clone) was also really nice.
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    I have one and an MI crunch box that it's a clone of. They sound exactly the same and my favourite drive pedal ever
  • siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
    edited August 2016
    mr_air said:
    I have only tried the Cruncher for a brief time in a shop, but it really sounded good and was defenitely the Mooer that I would have left with if I needed another drive pedal. The Black Secret (RAT clone) was also really nice.

Got that one to....and a RAT 2. Thinking of offloading one as I don't really need 2 RATs do I. Still shows Mooer make great sounding cloneses! :-)
  • clarkefanclarkefan Frets: 808
    I've had the same reaction with the original Crunch Box :) Loved the thing, then parked it for a while, then tried it again and wondered why on earth I ever moved away from it in the first place :)

I think it's just my ears getting bored or something :)