SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Montage 1x12in cab Eminence speaker

impmannimpmann Frets: 12700
I'm selling my Montage 1x12 cab. It's fitted with 150w 8hm Eminence Swamp Thang driver. I've got it configured for open back but I have the removable back panel to make it fully enclosed... 

Its in structurally good condition. The vinyl is presentable but slightly scruffy. A clean would work wonders! The speaker is perfect and hasn't been given a hard life - I gigged it a handful of times but in small venues, mic'd up! 

Its a a great sounding cab - it's just surplus now.

I dont want to post it, as it's difficult due to work commitments so its collection only from near Kettering, Northants (just off jct 10 A14). Therefore it's cheap...

£75 cash 

Any questions please ask.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b59/impmann/Mobile Uploads/3BE0ACB5-FA13-4349-A895-0365575FEC1E_zpsdnk4lmmn.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b59/impmann/Mobile Uploads/91FD5F27-7BC9-4AEF-8366-C833BF540FBE_zpsnd2a80ru.jpg
Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1008
    Bargain! I have one of these and they're great. 
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12700
    If it helps anyone, I will be at South Mimms services on Monday morning around 11, so could bring it along...

• johnhejohnhe Frets: 192
    I would love to buy it, but would need it posted. But I totally understand your position on postage. If you change your mind about postage, please let me know.
    Thanks but...

SOLD - subject the usuals

Back up for sale due to unforeseen circumstances.

• bignormbignorm Frets: 191
    edited August 2016
    impmann said:
    Back up for sale due to unforeseen circumstances.
    I'll have it if you can post it ... Im happy to arrange the courier. 
    All you'll need to do is find a box (go see your local music shop ) tell me the rough height, width and depth of the parcel.  

Tbh, the issue isn't the box or organising the courier...
    the issue is that my work won't allow collection from there and whenever couriers want to collect, I'm at work.
    Sorry mate!

Although I see you are in Exeter - we are on holiday in that part of the world week of 3rd October, if you can wait that long...

I'm happy to wait until then or another option would be to drop the parcel off to a courier drop point after work one night. They're springing up all over the country these days  Inc 24hr garages etc. 
    Hi Impmann
    i never got a reply to my last post. If you prefer, I'm happy to wait until you come down this way in October and meet up. I live just outside Exeter and have done a few deals where meeting up at the services was required... I'm pretty sure my car is flagged on the cctv cameras as some sort of drug dealer lol. 
    Will PM you fella.